2018年3月8日木曜日

International women's day

Today 8 May is "International women's day"👏!

So I went to a department store with my host mother because the festival for women was held.
There were many women and made a so long line around some activities. Because my host mother told that she wanted to do all activities, I felt that she was very curious.




We could try and enjoy darts, painting a flower pot and sampling of different cheese and so on. In Japan, I did not feel that 8 May is a special day in, but today I saw cheerful women and I was very happy😊.

In addition, We can eat pizza and cake for free. It was very delicious for me, but my host mother didn't like the cake.
















It was finished at 8:30 p.m.

Usually I am at home at 5:00 and I don't go anywhere, so today was the first day that I saw starry sky. It was very beautiful🌟.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿