The location is hot, but the wind is very comfortable.
After leaving the airport, I visited to homy host family.
I meet only the mother because other family members are not in Hamilton for their business.
And I heard that she just sent another Japanese student this morning. She sometimes speak Maori-languege to speak her family on Skype. The pronunciation is difficult and I can't understand😅
She is very kind and explain me how to go to the university or lifestyle in English that makes me easy to understand. I received not only dinner but also cake, cookies and ice cream and so on🍗🎂🍪

Mother's work time is early. So I have to prepare my breakfast and lunch.I would like to improve my English skill by enjoying the 3 week classes and week.
After leaving the airport, I visited to homy host family.
I meet only the mother because other family members are not in Hamilton for their business.
And I heard that she just sent another Japanese student this morning. She sometimes speak Maori-languege to speak her family on Skype. The pronunciation is difficult and I can't understand😅
She is very kind and explain me how to go to the university or lifestyle in English that makes me easy to understand. I received not only dinner but also cake, cookies and ice cream and so on🍗🎂🍪Mother's work time is early. So I have to prepare my breakfast and lunch.I would like to improve my English skill by enjoying the 3 week classes and week.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿