2018年3月6日火曜日

Classes begin & some interesting

My English classes in WAIKATO university began today.
Yesterday I took a test to check my level.
In 9:00-12:00 class, there are Chinese and Saudi besides Japanese students.
There is one thing that surprising me, the tea time break (10:30-10:45). In this time, Everyone eat cookies or chocolate or fruits. It’s fun because I have never experienced in japan.

In the lunch time, each students having different food because their host family are not same. I enjoy to look and compare it.  My host mother make a rice meal for me. It’s delicious and I love it.






Afternoon is conversation class. I introduced myself through some activities. And at afterschool, I went to “The Base” that biggest shopping mole in Hamilton. It was so big, so We can’t see every shop. But We could find two SUSHI shops.


And today was “CENSUS”. It is government survey that is held every 5 years in NZ.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿