2018年3月18日日曜日

Sightseeing 4

Today we had a tour of the Hobiton movie-set. Besides "Hobbit", it is also a location of "The Lord of the Rings". Unfortunately I had never seen either series😫. After go back Japan, I'll watch them!

The tours were held every 30 minutes, and there were a lot of local people, tourists from various countries. Because the set is in a part of a pasture land, we saw many sheep flocks. It was my first time to see sheep at NZ🐑.



 Finally, in the main set, it was a big fantasy world. Green plants and colorful houses were very impressive. Free drinks were served at lovely bars. Unfortunately the taste didn't match with me😅.



All guides were in English, and I could not understand more than half. But I was able to hear that the scale of the set was actually 40-60% and it was expanding and using images.

Today was the last weekend of my stay, it was a very cool time. I have only five days of classes but I want to work hard until the end👍.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿